Beto Baby Seat for bikes is a safe and convenient way to take your child along for the ride. The package features a fitted rack along with quick release seat, meaning the seat can easily be removed when not in use, then reattached again without fuss. When the seat is not in use, the rack conveniently stays in place, acting as a normal pannier rack
Beto Baby Seat is safe and easy to use. The child sits securely at your rear, and strapped in with a 3 point quick release harness. The extra weight sits over the back wheel meaning steering and pedalling is unimpeded.
For comfort, the seat features a foam padded grab bar, adjustable headrest, adjustable footrest, and 3 adjustable reclining positions. For convenience it features an under seat storage compartment, as well as washable seat pad.
The Beto Deluxe Baby Seat has a capacity of 18kg, and is NOT compatible with dual suspension bikes.
- Adjustable Reclining 3 position seat back .
- Durable Hi-Impact PP structure
- Easily attaches to the multi purpose heavy gauge alloy rear carrier which is included
- Foamed padded grab bar
- Adjustable foot rests with straps
- Under seat storage compartments
- Soft washable Tricoat seat pad
- 3 point quick release safety harness
- Adjustable Head Rest
- Quick release mechanism for removal when not in use
- Suitable for toddlers from 6 months to 5- 6 years approx
- Complete weight of seat and carrier is 4.2kg