SMARTER SEEING. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 and Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter.
- SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed*
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
- Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen**
- ANSI-Standard certified lumens and runtime
- Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- *For the best results, pair your Recon Light SpeedBeam mode through Giant RideSense (or another speed sensor) and not a GPS.
- **Pairing your Recon 1600 or 900 Headlight with a Garmin head unit will limit the ability of other accessories to pair with the head unit and may limit the features of your Recon Headlight.
- Sizes: 105x35x47mm
- Weight: 204g without mount
- Colors: Black
- Output: 1600 lumens
Runtime: High (1600LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (800LM), Low 10hrs (300LM),
Smart (800LMwith flash output in Day) 50hrs; (800LM with steady output at Night) 4.5hrs; Flash (100LM) 100hrs
- Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (6000mAh)
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1