The Vittoria Pit Stop inflate and repair is a latex based CO2 inflation. The convenient can is suitable for use with Presta, Schrader and Regina valves and will be able to fill tubulars, clinchers, or tubeless tyres. The Latex concoction is injected into the tube as foam which fills it up repairing holes up to 1mm in diameter. The mixture and volume is ideal for 21-28” tubulars and will provide up to 6 bars of pressure. Whether you need to make it to the finish line or head home this small can is a perfect option to have in your saddle bag.
40 gram can
• 75ml of latex
• The repair is definitive, you don’t have to change the tube or the tubular.
• You can use the Pit Stop before having a flat as a preventive.
• The Pit Stop seals the porosities of the latex inner tubes resulting in reduced typical air loss of latex inner tubes.
• It offers a minimum of 3 months prevention after injected.
• Inflation pressure can be normally fine-tuned with a floor pump after Pit Stop has been injected.