Great rear light that can be seen from long distances. Feel safe and secure knowing this will be easily seen by approaching cars. Long life between charge and plenty of flash options to suit where ever you are riding.
Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time.
- Maximum output to 200 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Water proof to IPX7 standard
- Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with saddle rail mount*, providing optimal angle for visibility
Great tail light for the price, very bright and great side brightness as well. The smart day is basically the 200lm high flash, and the smart night is a solid top light with a single flash on the bottom light, all determined by an inbuilt light sensor.